I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for Associates to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Meaning, at no additional cost to you, I may make a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Fall in love with these easy strawberry cookies oozing with melt-in-your-mouth white chocolate chips. A boxed cake mix does the heavy lifting—no need to haul out the flour, sugar, or stand mixer. The addition of a little baking powder and vanilla extract to the oil and eggs zhoosh up this simple recipe to create a fluffy and cakey bite of yumminess.
Boxed cake mix cookies are as quick as they are easy. Just mix them up with an electric hand mixer or a spoon if you are working on your arm muscles. A cookie scoop makes fast work of dropping them on a prepared baking pan. I love using a silicone mat, but parchment paper works great too. These cookies bake fast – just 10 minutes. Keep a careful eye out, as the white chocolate chips will turn brown if left too long. Let the cookies cool to touch and then transfer to a cooling rack. I like giving these cookies as little gifts packed in cute valentine’s boxes with a couple of candy kisses tucked in for a colorful and festive presentation. It’s all about having fun!
Be-My-Valentine CookiesDifficulty: Easy
Fluffy and cakey strawberry cookies with luscious melt-in-your-mouth white chocolate will win any heart. A boxed cake mix, is the secret to these quick and easy-to-make cookies.
1/3 cup oil (vegetable or canola)
1 box Strawberry Cake Mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large bag white chocolate chips (11 oz – 16 oz)
- Pre-heat oven to 350°. Line baking pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, oil, and vanilla
- Add cake mix and baking powder to egg mixture and mix until well combined (no cake mix lumps)
- Stir in white chocolate chips
- Using a medium cookie scoop or rounded tablespoon drop onto a prepared baking pan
- Bake 10 minutes at 350° (white chocolate chips will brown if baked too long!)
- Remove from oven, allow to cool, and transfer to a cooling rack